In the below FAQ on accepted payment methods we try to summarise the frequently asked questions about the payment methods accepted on the hajoznijo.hu website.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Bank or Credit Card. The bank or credit card payment secure, processed through the payment system of Barion payment service provider. By selecting this option you will be redirected to Barion’s webpage to process the payment, you don’t need to present your card details on our page. Payment on Barion’s webpage is possible even with e-money. After the payment is completed you immediately get your ticket.
- PayPal. PayPal payment is safe and widely used on the Internet. Select this option and you will be redirected to PayPal’s payment page. After payment is verified you will get your ticket.
- Wire Transfer. In this case your order will be in ‘awaiting payment’ status and will only be accepted after the payment is verified. Following the clearance of the full balance, you will get your ticket.
- SZEP Card. In this case the price of the boat trip needs to be paid via the advance payment system of the card providers or on board POS terminal of the boat (before the date of the trip). Click for the details of the advance payment rules of each provider. You will be presented with a conditional ticket shortly after the purchase, nevertheless this will not entitle you for the boat trip only after the balance due was cleared on the boat before the trip begins.
- Coupon or third party coupon. If you happen to purchase coupons at third party coupon sites, like Bonusz Brigad, then you don’t need to pay extra for getting the ticket. Just put the required number of tickets into you basket and select ‘Coupon’ as a payment option.
Do Portum Lines Llc. has access to my bank card / PayPal account details?
No. The payment is processed through the payment processing systems of Barion or PayPal depending on the method chosen. We simply redirect you to the relevant payment page and you need to provide your details there. Both PayPal and Barion are an authorized, safe payment method that is widely used on the Internet.
What is Barion?
Barion is an authorized payment service provider operating in Hungary having a stable bank background applying the standards of the card companies. The payment process is similar to the processed provided by other banks. One of the unique feature of Barion service is that transactions are possible even with e-money. Naturally, customer service is provided via e-mail and over the phone. The service continuously monitors the activities with the view of the card holder’s safety, trying to avoid unusual events.
Why do I need to provide my (third party) coupon code?
Your reservation is only secured after the coupon is verified by the third party service provider. In this case you have purchased an option for a travel service where the number of seats are limited, unlike with the normal coupons. If you have secondary or other codes on the coupon please also provide them as well. The coupon codes can be identified here.
I cant see the cart option after selecting the trip dates.
Unfortunately this is a known browser error. If you happen to reach this point in the purchase process, selected the trip date and the cart (including the number of available tickets) is not showing, then please press F5 or ctrl-R (refresh) and the cart should show up.