We capture, process and use data as part of our service of offering services online via the internet. Protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
We explain you here how we handle your personal data on our website and booking system.
The party responsible for data protection is PORTUM LINES LLC, 1075 Budapest, Kazinczy street 35 I/1 privacy registration by Hungarian Authorithies:
NAIH-75389/2014., NAIH-75390/2014., NAIH-75391/2014. (“Portum Lines” or “we”) and those companies who are handling your data using our system.
We may adjust the content of this privacy statement from time to time if is necessary due new services or legal changes.
1. What we do use and collect?
We commit ourselves to observe the applicable data protection laws, in particular, the provisions of the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
We are using your personal data only with your consent or when this processing or use is permissible by law. We only process or use the data which is required for using the site or the data which you provide to us.
2. What is you personal data?
Personal data is determinated by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. For example your name, your email adress, your address are personal datas.
3. How we do collect your data?
We may collect the following information in two ways:
a) The information what you give for us, line names, contact information including email addresses or postal addresses any other information relevant to customer surveys and offers.
b) The automatically collected information, there are the informations what we receive and store certain when you contact us. We use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses portum.hu or hajoznijo.hu.
4. Information what you give us
We share customer information only as described below:
– our booking software is provided by REGIONDO Gmbh (regiondo.com). Regiondo software is acting behalf us and is when you giving your personal data you giving not on our but on Regiondo servers. Some examples are names, contact information including email addresses or telephone numbers. These information are not registered directly by us but by Regiondo who sharing us the information. Regiondo employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on behalf, like delivering gift boxes, sending postal mail and e-mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here: https://www.regiondo.com/privacy-policy
– our helpdesk software is provided by by Quality Unit, s.r.o. (Polus City Center, Polus Tower I, 6th Floor (Clusterhaus) Vajnorska 100/A SK-83104 Bratislava, Slovakia) on Ladesk.com. Quality Unit collect Physical contact information, Online contact information, Purchase information for the Completion and support of the current activity and Research and development. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here: https://www.qualityunit.com/privacy-policy-quality-unit/
5. The automatically collected data
– USAGE DATA: Visit our website we collect the data necessary to enable your use the website. These data are your IP address as data about the beginning and end of sessions and it also including data used to identify you (e.g. your login credentials). Generally your usage data is deleted after your session when no longer needed.
– COOKIES: visiting our website information may be stored on your(!) computer in the form of cookies. These are small text files transferred between a server and your browser and are stored on your computer and makes possible to recognize you when you re-visit the website. Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies.
You have the possibility to configuring your browser to not accept cookies or you may erase cookies at any time. But please note that without cookies use of services via internet may be impeded or impossible especially when you booking or starting a dedicated communication. will find further information in your browser’s help section.
Pseudonymous data: we use web tracking technology due advertising and to optimize users experience of our services. Pseudonymous usage profiles will not be combined with personal data. You can dennie your pseudonymous usage profiles. To this end, you can configure your browser so that it does not accept cookies.
– We are using tracking technology by Facebook, 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, 94304 CA, USA („Facebook“). Facebook collects and stores usage data in pseudonymous profiles for the purposes of web analysis and interest-based advertising.
– We are using tracking technology by Google Analytics to evaluate data from the Google services AdWords and DoubleClick for statistical purposes. By this techonology we we can analyse every clicking and movement on our websites but only statisticaly. Furthermore, you may receive interest-based ads through these services but you can opt out of such interest-based ads via the Google Ads preferences pages: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en.
– We are using Google Maps which provides you information what we did set up. Data may be transmitted to Google when you used but is done anonymously.
– Our booking software is managed by REGIONDO Gmbh (regiondo.com). Regiondo software is acting behalf us and is collecting cookies. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here: https://www.regiondo.com/privacy-policy
– Our help-desk and Chat software is managed by Quality Unit, s.r.o. (Polus City Center, Polus Tower I, 6th Floor (Clusterhaus) Vajnorska 100/A SK-83104 Bratislava, Slovakia). The help desk and chat sofware is collecting cookies and tracking data. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here: https://www.qualityunit.com/privacy-policy-quality-unit/
5. Sharing your data
We are not sharing your personal data whit others as described above.
Based on your declaration we may uses your personal data when applicable for newsletters. You may revoke this consent with Portum Lines at any time as on zhe way you preher as email, postal, phone etc. but the more easy way is just clicking ‘unsubscibe’ in a letter what you gave.
7. Data storage
Your data will be stored for only as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this statement or for as long as we are required by law or legally obligated to store this information (for example tax rules, etc).
8. Right of access
You have the right to have information about your personal data stored by us any time, free of charge. For this please contact us by email or regular post.