We capture, process and use data as part of our service of offering services online via the internet. Protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore use your personal data exclusively in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
We explain you here how we handle your personal data on our website and booking system.
The party responsible for data protection is PORTUM LINES LLC, 1077 Budapest, Rottenbiller u. 44 (no customer service on site) (“Portum Lines” or “we”).
We may adjust the content of this privacy statement from time to time if is necessary due new services or legal changes.
1. What we do use and collect?
We commit ourselves to observe the applicable data protection laws, in particular, the provisions of the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
We are using your personal data only with your consent or when this processing or use is permissible by law. We only process or use the data which is required for using the site or the data which you provide to us.
2. What is you personal data?
Personal data is determinated by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. For example your name, your email adress, your address are personal
3. How we do collect your data?
We may collect the following information as follows:
a) The information what you provide for us, like names, contact information including email addresses, phone numbers or postal addresses any other information relevant to the purchase
b) The automatically collected information, there are the informations what we receive and store certain when you contact us. We use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses portum.hu or
c) The information collected during the opt-in for our newsletter to allow us to send you certain pieces of updates and marketing information as per the relevant registration at NAIH-75389/2014., NAIH-75390/2014., NAIH-75391/2014.
4. Information what you give us
We share customer information only as described below:
– our booking software is provided by Fareharbor BV (Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands, fareharbor.com). Fareharbor software is acting behalf us and is when you giving your personal data you giving not on our but on Fareharbor servers. Some examples are names, contact information including email addresses or phone numbers. These information are not registered directly by us but by Fareharbor who sharing us the information. Fareharbor may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on behalf, like delivering gift boxes, sending postal mail and e-mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here:
– Our billing is partially done by Billingo Technologies Zrt. (1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 6. 3. em.) on billingo.hu where they manage the data you provided for invoicing. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here:
– Our billing is partially done by Számlázz.hu operated by Kboss.hu Kft. (1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7.) where they manage the data you provided for invoicing. You can read the policy and exactly what informations are collected right here: https://www.szamlazz.hu/adatvedelem/
5. The automatically collected data
– USAGE DATA: Our website collects the data necessary to enable the
effective use and tuning of the website. These data are your IP address as data about the beginning and end of sessions and it also including data used to identify you (e.g. your login credentials). Generally your usage data is deleted after your session when no longer
needed, however certain pieces of anonymous data (like IP address) may be preserved to enable
tailoring the website operation.
– COOKIES: visiting our website information may be stored on your(!) computer in the form of cookies. These are small text files transferred between a server and your browser and are stored on your computer and makes possible to recognize you when you re-visit the website. Most browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies.
You have the possibility to configuring your browser to not accept cookies or you may erase cookies at any time. But please note that without cookies use of services via internet may be impeded or impossible especially when you booking or starting a dedicated communication. will find further information in your browser’s help section.
Pseudonymous data: we use web tracking technology due advertising and to optimize users experience of our services. Pseudonymous usage profiles will not be combined with personal data. You can dennie your pseudonymous usage profiles. To this end, you can configure your browser so that it does not accept
– We are using tracking technology by Facebook, 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, 94304 CA, USA („Facebook“). Facebook collects and stores usage data in pseudonymous profiles for the purposes of web analysis and interest-based
– We are using tracking technology by Google Analytics to evaluate data from the Google services AdWords and DoubleClick for statistical purposes. By this techonology we we can analyse every clicking and movement on our websites but only statisticaly. Furthermore, you may receive interest-based ads through these services but you can opt out of such interest-based ads via the Google Ads preferences pages:
– We are using Google Maps which provides you information what we did set up. Data may be transmitted to Google when you used but is done anonymously.
6. Sharing your data
We are not sharing your personal data whit others as described above.
7. Data storage
Your data will be stored for only as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this statement or for as long as we are required by law or legally obligated to store this information (for example tax rules,
8. Right of access
You have the right to have information about your personal data stored by us any time, free of charge. For this please contact us by email or our contact form.