- With welcome drink
- Ideal relaxing
- On board BAR
- Duration 1 hour, enjoy Budapest from a floatting coffee-house
- One welcome drink (alcoholic cocktail, winter time mulled wine, orange juice as option)
- Not guided!
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Fast check in with mobile voucher
- Instant confirmation
- Easy cancellation: cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Same departure and arrival port: DOCK 42
- From EUR 9 / person
- Additional drinks and snacks available at the bar
Budapest boat sightseeing? A boat cruise Budapest? Maybe a night cruise Budapest? See the sights of Budapest from the River Danube on a 1-hour sightseeing cruise by Portum Lines, and enjoy a seasonal cocktail or soft drink along the way. Glide past landmark monuments such as Buda Castle and the Vigado Concert Hall. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi. See the illuminated sights of Budapest on a cruise down the River Danube. Get a seasonal cocktail (mulled wine in winter) or soft drink on board the boat.
Budapest is beautiful during daytime, but the night makes her spectacular.
Enjoy panoramic views from the open deck and share your photos with the free Wi-Fi. Climb aboard a pleasure boat at the pier of Budapest’s Szent István Park and get a welcome beverage of a seasonal cocktail (mulled wine during winter) or soft drink. Then, cruise down the River Danube, and pass monuments such as the National Parliament, Buda Castle and the Várkert Bazár, recently restored to its original splendor. Head to the open deck for perfect views of the illuminated Vigadó Concert Hall, or look at the floodlit monuments between the Margaret Bridge and Rákóczi Bridge from the comfort of an air-conditioned deck with panoramic windows. Experience the city more like a local – although there are no audio or live guides on board the boat, it functions as a floating coffee house or pub experience with its own bar.