You can contact us regarding your boat rental inquiries with this form. Feel free to check the FAQs on boat rental, a short summary is below
Are alternative departure and arrival ports available?
Certainly, these ports are partly listed on the specific products, like in case of MS Klara. We will provide you a quote taking these requests into consideration.
How long is a trip?
If you bought tickets to our regular sightseeing trips the duration is one hour. Other, special programs do have the duration as indicated in the product’s description. When you renting our boat the duration is the time period what you paid for.
What routes do you suggest?
The suggested route is basically dependant on your time and preferences. Example routes are listed at the boat’s page.
A trip to Szentendre is usually 3 hours, 2 hours to Szentendre and 1 hour to return to Budapest. (In case of the MS Klara boat, the total sum is 4 hours.)
Can I eat or drink on the boat?
Naturally, there is a bar on-board, we are happy to serve your preferred drinks during the cruise. You’ll find the prices on our drinks menu. Also we serve light snacks on certain cruises. Providing cooked food is not possible on our sightseeing cruises for legal compliance, though in case of boat rental even a dinner for 2 is possible.
Cancel a rented or charter boat
- within 7 days from the departure time 100 % of the rental fee;
- between 8 and 14 days from the departure time, 50 % of the rental fee;
- between 15 days and 30 days from the departure time, 30 % of the rental fee;
- between 31 days and 60 days from the departure time, 10 % of the rental fee;
- more than 66 days from the departure time, then there is no cancellation fee.
Our colleagues will reply within a business day usually.